Foster’s Outriders Scholarship for the Trades Program
Foster’s Outriders Scholarship for the Trades Program is funded through Association Member Foster Friess and administered by the Horatio Alger Association. Scholarships are awarded to students who have critical financial need and who wish to pursue a career or technical education at a Wyoming institution (specified below).
- Have completed high school (or earned a high school equivalency credential)
- Will be enrolled in Spring 2021
- Commit to pursue and complete a career or technical program (up to 2 years) at one of the following institutions in Wyoming:
- Demonstrated critical financial need (must be eligible based on Expected Family Contribution under 5,576 as determined by completion of the Free Application for Federal Student Aid) or Adjusted Gross Income from 2019 of $55,000 or less.
- Be a United States citizen or permanent resident
Scholarship Amount: Funds will cover any remaining need up to the total cost of enrolled program
All scholarship funds are paid directly to the institution on behalf of the recipient.
The Foster’s Outriders application is open through December 15.
To apply, please click here.